Frontkom is a digital consultancy agency based in Norway that specializes in developing and implementing open-source solutions.
Frontkom has an expanding team and is recruiting a Mid/Senior Full Stack Drupal Developer to work at the Funchal office, or remotely from Portugal.
The selected candidate will have primary responsibilities to implement web solutions using open source PHP-based web content management systems.
- Ease of communication (spoken and written).
- Ability to interact with customers, technical and non-technical
- Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Interest in learning new technologies.
- Availability to travel abroad.
- Minimum educational qualifications: High-school (12th year).
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Experience with Drupal CMS, version 8/9.
- PHP development experience, with the latest features of PHP 7 and MySQL/MariaDB.
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS).
- Higher education in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with WordPress CMS.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors and front-end frameworks.
- Knowledge of Apache and Nginx web servers.
- Knowledge of version control systems.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com, with the subject "Job Application" and the following information:
- Curriculum vitae (European model) in English and PDF format or an open format.
- Information relevant to the functions you are applying for:
- List of developed projects, publicly accessible.
- Social and public accounts (Github, Twitter).
- Other information you deem appropriate.
For any further clarifications, contact the Funchal office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary that matches the demonstrated experience.
- Initial and continuous training relevant to the job position.
- Participation in conferences held in European territory.
- Integration in an experienced, multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
- Coffee and snacks at the office ☕🍫🍪
- Access to an office with a pool table, foosball table, and a swimming pool 😎
- Premium health insurance 🏥
- Frequent team gatherings (after COVID-19) and kickoffs
- Ability to work remotely during the pandemic and when needed. (In case you live or move to Madeira Island)